Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Basic truths...

Subject: Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.

BASIC TRUTHS --Everyone has a photographic memory. Some don't have film--

Save the whales. Collect the whole set.

--A day without sunshine is like, night.

--Diplomacy is saying "nice doggy" until you find a rock.

--On the other hand, you have different fingers.

--Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.

--Back up my hard drive? How do I put it in reverse?

--I just got lost in thought. It was unfamiliar territory.

--When the chips are down, the buffalo is empty.

--Seen it all, done it all, can't remember most of it.

--Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't.

--I feel like I'm diagonally parked in a parallel universe.

--He's not dead, he's electroencephalographically challenged.

--She's always late. Her ancestors arrived on the June Flower.

--You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted & used against you.

--I wonder how much deeper would the ocean be without sponges.

--Honk if you love peace and quiet.

--Pardon my driving, I'm reloading.

--Despite the cost of living, have you noticed how it remains so popular?

--Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

--Atheism is a non-profit organization.

--He who laughs last, thinks slowest.

No comments: