Tuesday, July 21, 2009

buby on a cruise

The children & grand kids of an old Jewish lady sent her on a cruise...

Grandma boarded the ship and showed her ticket to the purser.

He looked at it and said, "Oh, I see you have U.D."

She replied, "U.D.? Voos is U.D.?

He said, "U.D. is Upper Deck."

She then went to there and showed her ticket to the purser.

He said, “You also have an O.C.”

"Grandma replied, "O.C.? Voos is O.C.?"

The purser said, "O.C. is Outside Cabin."

Grandma, needless to say, was delighted.

She then showed the cabin boy her ticket.

He said, "U also have B.I.B."

“B.I.B.? Voos is B.I.B.?" asked grandma.

He answered, "B.I.B. is Breakfast In Bed."

"Oh!" she said; Mine children and grandchildren are vonderful."

The next morning, bright & early, the staff brought her BIB.

She said, "F.U.C.K."

Shocked, they said, "F.U.C.K? What do you mean F.U.C.K.?"

She replied, "F.U.C.K. Foist U Could Knock!”

No comments: