Friday, May 15, 2009

Andy Rooney

Right on, Andy Rooney! On 60 minutes a while back he said: (for those that don't know, he is an 82 year old US TV commentator). Being a minority doesn’t make u a victim of anything, except #s.

The only things I think are truly discriminatory are things like the United Negro College Fund, Jet Magazine, Black Entertainment T.V., & Miss Black America. Try to have things like the United Caucasian College Fund, Cloud Magazine, White Entertainment T.V., or Miss White America; & see what happens. Jesse Jackson will be knocking down your door.

Guns do not make u a killer, killing does. U can kill someone with a baseball bat or car, but no one is trying to ban you from driving to the ball game.

I believe they are called Boy Scouts for a reason. That’s why there are no girls allowed.

Girls belong in the Girl Scouts! ARE YOU LISTENING MARTHA BURKE?

I think that if you feel homosexuality is wrong, it’s an opinion, not a phobia. I have the right "NOT" to tolerate others because they’re different, weird, or tick me off. When 70% of the people who get arrested are black, in cities where 70% of the population is black, that is not racial- profiling, it is the Law of Probability.

If u sell-me something, u must do it in English! If u want- to be an American citizen, u should speak English! My father & grandfather didn't die in vain so u can leave the countries u were-born in to come over & disrespect ours. I think the police should have every right to shoot your sorry self if u threaten-them after they tell you to stop. If you can't understand the word "freeze" or "stop" in English, see the above lines. Just because u weren’t born here, u are not qualified for any special loan programs, gov’t.- sponsored bank loans or tax breaks, etc. So you can open a business. We did not go to the aid of certain foreign countries & risk our lives in wars to defend their freedoms, so that decades later they could come over here & tell us our Constitution is a living document; & open to their interpretations.

I don't hate the rich or pity the poor. I know pro wrestling is- fake. So are movies & T.V. That doesn't stop u from watching them. I think Bill Gates has every right to keep every dime he made & continue to make more. If it ticks u off, invent the next operating system that's better & put your name on the building. Ask your pal that invented the Internet to help you. (Al)

It doesn't take a village to raise a child. It takes a parent to stand up to the kid; smack their little behinds when necessary, & say "NO!"

Tattoos & piercing are fine if u want them, but please don't pretend they r a political statement. And, please, stay home until that new lip ring heals. I don't want to look at your ugly infected mouth as you serve me!

I’m sick of "Political Correctness." I know a lot of blacks, & not one was born in Africa. So how can they be "African-Americans"? Besides, Africa’s a continent.

I don't say I’m European-American because my great, great, great, great, great, great grandfather was European. I’m proud to be American & nothing else. And if you don't like my point of view, tough. DON'T PASS IT ON!!

No comments: