Friday, May 15, 2009

Suggestions

SUGGESTION by Mitch -Inspired- by my #1, favorite, Big (only) sister

A typical, Alpha - Female:
Wants to fix me/swap my pants for a dress install remote
pull string / carve slot in my head for a hand

I have a suggestion: I suggest we confer every evening. So u can suggest what I wear tomorrow.
I further suggest we speak every morning. So u can suggest what I eat for breakfast. Do- u-suggest when? Can I suggest u suggest- how?

May I suggest you –suggest what’s for lunch? Do- u –suggest where? Will you suggest when & how?

I also suggest u suggest what’s for dinner. Will u suggest the rest?
Do– you-suggest-we- speak so you can suggest what I snack- on? Will u- suggest- discussing suggesting when? May I also suggest- u ponder- suggesting when and where, too?

I gather u’ll suggest a time to speak to suggest when I turn in.
Do you suggest another chat so you can suggest when I arise?

If you want photos posted on family tree I suggest u do so. I’m just suggesting. Have a better suggestion? I suggest u- suggest it.

You halt suggesting. I suggest u reconsider suggesting. If not I suggest u find someone else to suggest. “I’m not telling u what to do. It’s just a suggestion”. (her) I suggest u remember that.

I’m glad u only quit suggesting one day. Deciding- things myself was agony.
I await your next -suggestion, suggest you ponder all my suggestions. And- start suggesting soon, as I'm susceptible to suggestion.

It’s a miracle I made it through grad school without your suggestions. Luckily, I now have you- to- think for me.

God made me a college professor & sent u to suggest what, when, where, why and how I must say / do / think / feel / eat & wear. It's a miracle on 83rd Street I tell time. I’m lucky u have my milk $, hat, scarf & mittens. You -are an angel I can never thank & bless enough!

No comments: