Saturday, April 21, 2007

Adopt a single teacher/writer

6/17/05 I, ________________________________________, being of sound mind (believe it or not) & body, hereby agree to rent free for 30 days before I adopt Mitch, despite his being politically incorrect.

He’s the (Kosher-Jews are the Chosen Ones) son/nephew/boyfriend/husband/best friend/brother/ cousin/in-law/cousin-in-law, 5th cousin-twice removed, I always wanted, but never had! And so analytical, articulate, candid, discerning, faithful/loyal (MORE than a dog), handsome clever, funny, thoughtful, wise, witty, modest (you’d never know it), romantic, very special, honest, candid, tall, hard working, an animal lover (talks to them in Yiddish to make them multi-cultural) insightful, patriotic, great bargain-hunter, much more lovable than a cat, truly interested-in women’s thoughts/feelings, sincere, a good writer, Mr. Consideration/ Understanding, a truly eligible bachelor, throws great surprise parties, cooks a little, is spiritual, would be great for show & tell, are a sivvell- curventt, eduumakitedd, grreaattt ssppelorrr, Innggglucsch Teecshrrr, etc. All that makes him a real prize, good- catch & a great bargain, especially since he’s a Jewish mother’s 5th dream: a teacher with his first masters’ degree (dr., lawyer, account & engineer are 1 – 4).

I’m so flattered, lucky & truly blessed that he would even consider, much less choose me. And have no doubt that he will enrich the quality of my life and bring me joy beyond my wildest dreams! I always wanted a teacher/writer/comic in the family. And look forward to bouncing him on my knee/the “pitter-patter” of him running around the house.

Adopting him is by far the smartest thing I ever did! He’s Angel of humor, makes a wonderful gift for any occasion as he keeps on giving laughter 365 days a year, year after year, long after the Eveready Energizer bunny died. And is the jackpot that pays off for life. No sane person could refuse. I’ll be TRULY BLESSED to have him.

All my friends & neighbors will envy me when I adopt him. They’ll all want me to share him. Maybe one day we can clone him. Do NOT hesitate! Call 1 - 888 – ADOPT ME, NOW!!!

No comments: